Established in 2006, SmartOSC is a team-oriented, innovation-driven, full-service ecommerce agency that strives to foster mutually successful, ongoing relationship with our partners and clients. Our mission is to drive sustainable growth to out partners, our vision is to become the best-in-class e-commerce agency
In 2020, SmartOSC’s broad solutions is designed to maximize revenue opportunities by expanding globally.Our company currently employs nearly 500 employees.
For additional information about SmartOSC, please visit our:
- Manage and optimize performance of on-page and off-page to increase SERP visibility, Click-through rate and conversions.
- Work on present keyword study and find new potential keyword.
- Create scalable content and link building processes aligned with Company brand and product, using editorial resources, outside agencies, freelancers, social media as require.
- Integrate and leverage search, analyze the statistics to develop strategic content suggestion.
- Passionately implement trendy and creative SEO techniques.
- Up-to-date on present trends, search algorithms, indexing and data modeling.
- Observe competitors and research strategies' effectiveness.
- Assist in formalizing company SEO standards and procedures.
- Monitor and analyze performance data to develop actionable insights that can be measured and reported.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of Search Engine Optimization practices including Keyword, Research, Site Analysis, and Link Building.
- Ability to write and read basic HTML for SEO.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Moz and/or Majestic.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google My Business and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Up-to-Date knowledge of Google ranking factors and Search algorithms.
- Effective communicator who is able to discuss issues and recommend resolutions via speech and written word.
- Strong Research Skills Necessary.
Benefits: At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package
- Salary review twice a year
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- Working in No.1 Magento's partner in Vietnam – Professional English environment
- Free English and Management training packages
- Annual company trip inside or outside Vietnam
To Apply: Please submit your CV to email@example.com with the following information:
- Job Application Letter with "SEO Specialist" in the subject line.
- Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.