Established in 2006, SmartOSC is a team-oriented, innovation-driven, full-service ecommerce agency that strives to foster mutually successful, ongoing relationship with our partners and clients. Our mission is to drive sustainable growth to out partners, our vision is to become the best-in-class e-commerce agency
As the demand for Digital Transformation using eCommerce globally is growing so rapidly, SmartOSC is expanding very fast along with the need to build our World-Class Enterprise Sales team in different markets – Australia, Japan, the US, EU, and SEA.
For additional information about SmartOSC, please visit our:
- Manage the marketing team. Responsible for KPIs and budget
- Be responsible for the strategic development and implementation of marketing strategies and activities across different regions: SEA (Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam) and Australia
- Manage Digital Marketing effort working with in-house team & agency
- Grow Content Marketing practice with partners like Adobe, Sitecore, Shopify, BigCommerce
- Lead the planning and delivery of SmartOSC annual flagship conference and other events, seminars and sales-related activities in the region
- Lead Account Based Marketing & Partnership Marketing practice
- Oversee product marketing (CPOS and other SmartOSC products)
- Qualifications: Marketing/ Business/ Communication degree
- 5+ year experience of Digital Marketing on agency-side or B2B businesses
- Strong Digital Background in marketing for IT Agency or SaaS preferred
- Management skills as the position requires the person to work across departments and lead a team
Benefit: At SmartOSC, we offer the bests to your values
- Attractive salary package
- Salary review twice a year
- Flexible working hour
- Premium health care up to $3,000/year
- Take part in SmartOSC rigorous Business Events calendar of over 10 events annually including our internationally recognized flagship event Meet Magento Asia
- Deep insight of E-commerce and enterprise-level retailers in various countries: Singapore, Thailand, US, UK, Australia
To Apply: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Job Application Letter with “Head of Marketing” in the subject line.
- Updated CV in English, including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations.