We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar newyear) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges everyday!
- Work alongside the internal teams, clients and partners to define and manage the social strategy.
- Work with internal teams to define the right approach/action for influencers to meet the set objectives.
- Identify and integrate relevant influencer/communites channels to action plan.
- Build responses to prospects briefs, identifying areas for improvement and ideas for new activity and be able to present these in a compelling way to senior stakeholders and clients.
News & Trends Watch
- Stay on top of industry changes to ensure that we are always ahead of the curve on digital and social.
Presentation & People Skills
- Strong presentation and speakings skills ability to build & maintain relationships easily.
- Organise with high attention to details, proactive can-do attitude.
- Collaborate with the different internal teams to create & deliver best-in-class strategic planning solution.
- 20% – Connect digital to all other aspects of a client business & propose plans that drive growth opportunities.
- 25% – Set social/influencer approach & direction, to create proposals that addresses clients briefs and beyond.
- 25% – Extend the brand strategy, consumer insights and creative big idea into a full-pledged social/influencer campaign.
- 20% – Integrate influencer elements plan seamlessly with different channels to create a 360° integrated marketing campaign.
- 10% – Others:
- Assist & support other team if needed.
- Help other team to develop your digital understanding & skills.
- Work closely with other departments for a successful delivery of campaigns.
- Previous role as a social planner, influencer strategy with a lean towards strategy in a digital agency.
- 2-4 years experience working in a digital agency setting in a similar capacity.
- Maturity to deal with complex situations and briefs.
- Understands holistically digital as a discipline and can act as a consultant to internal teams and clients.
- Create visually compelling proposals using Power Point and/or Keynote.
- Demonstrated ability in creating high-quality social & infuencer strategy proposals and campaign building.
- Deep understanding & strong working knowledge of social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google, ZALO, TikTok…).
- Superior communication skills for internal communication and client-facing situations.
- Confident presenter and public speaker.
- Excellent command in English both written and spoken.
- Consulting and solutions mindset
- A wide interest in the intersection between technology and culture/human behavior.
- Very strong analytical skills & ability to mine large sets of data from social listening or other tools report for actionable insights.
- Independent, determined; loves taking responsibility and problem solving.
- Strong strategic and creative thinking with a passion for delivering best-in-class work.
- Pushes for the best possible work and stands-up for great ideas.
**NOTE: Please attach your Sample Proposal (link) together with your CV for our consideration.
- Salary range: $900 – $1,200 per month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labour contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org following Subject: [BrandsVN] – Senior Social & Influencer Planner – Your Full Name