SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER
About InterGreat Education Group:
InterGreat Education Group to facilitate academic progression for international students wishing to study abroad. IEG's head office is situated on Threadneedle Street in London, an iconic street home to the Bank of England, with branch offices in other regions of the UK, China, VN, India, Sri Lanka and Egypt.
Some of our products:
– Design UI for the websites (website, landing page, mobile design)
– Support in Graphic design (online banners, social networks ads, marketing campaign)
– Conduct UX research, concept and usability testing.
– Create user-centred designs by considering market analysis, user feedback, site metrics and usability research.
– Design wireframes, mockups, information architecture diagrams, interaction specifications and functional prototypes.
– Work closely with POs, other project’s leaders to propose the solutions for UI/UX related problems or improve the existing user experience
– Collaborate with other designers and developers to ensure flawless design delivery.
– Collaborate with the Marketing team, Content team to support the marketing projects of the company
– Create user experiences that contribute to the brand experience and support business initiatives.
– Minimum 4 years proven experience as a UX Designer, Interaction or User Interface Designer
– Bachelor Degree in Design or related is highly desirable
– Have a user-centred design mindset
– Be familiar with Sketch, InVision, Photoshop and other UX tools
– Experience in implementing and improving a design system.
– Stay current with trends, best practices, and methodologies in areas of UX, information architecture, UI design.
– Experience working in a collaborative team environment
– Being active in communication and give problem feedback in the project as well as give options, improve work or work solution.
– Good time management
– Business English level is required
Salary & Benefits Package:
– Negotiable depends on experience (Up to $1200)
– KPI bonus
– Performance review: Quarterly
– Annual Salary Review
– Promotional Opportunities
– Annual leave: 12 days
– Eligible to have all National Holidays by law
– Full insurances: BHXH, BHYT, BHTN
– Health insurance PVI (after 01 year of working)
How to apply
Please send your CV + portfolio via email: firstname.lastname@example.org