- Collaborate with management to create and update partner storefronts across multiple channels: e-commerce platforms, social media channels, email campaigns, outdoor advertising, packaging, and print advertising among others.
- Working closely with the Marketing team, the Designer will be involved in conceptual development and technical execution, processing product images in a variety of categories.
- Understand commercial marketing, product lines, market segment issues and customer types to be able to recommend customer-focused solution.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work done is timely, accurate, complete, and on budget.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Online Sales Manager.
COMPENSATIONS AND BENEFITS
- Opportunity to enrich marketing knowledge in the Top 2 largest-market -share Smart Phone brand in Vietnam.
- Attractive salary and bonus.
- Annual training.
- Opportunity to embark on an active and challenging environment.
- 13th month salary
- Annual bonus as the company’s performance.
- Social insurance, Health insurance, and unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance
- Company Trip, teambuilding and Year End Party.
- Buy company’s product with attractive discount price.
- Education: BA degree or above.
- Age: 23 – 26
- Fluency in typography, information design, and web design trends.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years practical experience in graphic design with application including but not limited to In Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Communication: Good communication skills in the cross-cultural and cross-departmental co-ordination context.
- Personality: Organised and detail-oriented; Driven, timing, self-motivated and passionate in the process of design.
- Kindly apply HERE
- For more information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – 111 – Ms. Dung