Location: 33 Lê Duẩn, Q.1, HCM
Working hour: 8:30AM – 6:00PM (Monday to Friday)
- Introducing and applying expert art direction to the visual elements of creative projects.
- Interact with Copywriters, Designers and other teams to develop creative concepts and executions of assigned product(s), brand from concept to completion.
- Creative ideation, conceptualization and contribution to the brainstorm process with other teams for creative solutions.
- Acting as a digital designer expert in market segments, consumer insights, competitive activities and preferred media channels involved in bringing savings products to market.
- Establish and maintain brand design standards across all media, including traditional and digital (banners, microsites, digital video, interactive tools and widgets, social experiences, site design); Ensure a high standard of visual execution across all media and campaigns.
- Inspiring and motivating the agency’s clients to be creatively progressive, through the application of fresh and inventive visual work.
- Reviewing the work of designers and providing direction and feedback.
- Taking ownership of the visual elements of creative work for new business pitches.
- Taking an active role in understanding the information at hand to create logical, intelligent and relevant designs that visually communicate the information while consistently representing the brand.
- Manage many projects at various stages simultaneously and flexibly as new information arises and priorities change.
Report directly to: Executive Creative Director
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in advertising, communication design, or visual arts. 2 or more years of Art Director experience is a plus.
- Experience designing for mobile platforms, web sites, social media, and print.
- Must possess exceptional computer skills. Thorough knowledge of the following software applications is required, Adobe Illustrator, scanning software, Adobe Photoshop, and any widely utilized word processing application.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and provide marketable solutions in conceiving, developing, and producing tactics.
- Comprehensive computer photo-retouching, image development, and animation skills
- Great understanding about Vietnamese consumer behavior & insight.
- Good understanding and strong working knowledge & interest in technology or digital marketing.
- Excellent in English (both writing and speaking) an presentation skills (verbal and written).
- Salary: negotiable
- Allowances and bonus by project
- 13th month salary
- Annual salary review
- Annual company trip and team building.
- Others: Monthly Birthday Celebration, All-in-hands meeting (going abroad), health care, medical insurance …
How to apply:
Send CV and Portfolio with subject please state clearly as: POSITION_FULL NAME
- Ms. Lai Thi Thu Hang
- Tel: 028-38277004 – ext: 115
- Hotline: 0938912302
- Web: http://www.vba-adk.com/vn