Pitching, managing and supporting client activity in the realm of PR, social, digital & influencer engagement. Includes coordinating the teams to develop comprehensive communication strategies for prospects, providing creative solutions to client’s challenges and embracing emerging marketing technology for the betterment of the agency and client business.
You will also be a direct contact to clients and will develop strategies for prospects as well as for some of the agency’s current accounts. On top of this, you will get involved in the agency’s own communication, pushing our brand to a wider number of potential clients and employees online.
Finally, you will be responsible to build, train, manage and retain your own team of communication professionals within the agency.
Overall, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments and management if need be and generating positive business results for the agency. You would be reporting to the Vietnam country manager.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Physical/Mental health support
- You have at least 3-5 years working experience in a PR/communication related field, managing both external accounts and an internal team.
- You believe efficient communication is sparked by positive conversations.
- You trust that creativity and empathy is at the heart of great communication strategies.
- You have experience consulting brands in either public relations, digital communication or brand strategy.
- You have good English speaking and writing skills and you are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organised, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to organize crazy parties/activities.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: firstname.lastname@example.org as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_PR & IMC Account Manager