Working to build the Vero business in Vietnam and across ASEAN. Includes supporting client accounts, counseling clients, supporting new business development – and in general ensuring clients and stakeholders are satisfied with Vero’s work. Also includes responsibility for business development activities. You will assist your account managers in pitching and supporting client activity in the realm of PR, social, digital & influencer engagement. Includes providing creative solutions to client’s challenges and embracing emerging marketing technology for the betterment of the agency and client business. Overall, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other teams if need be and generating positive business results for the agency. You would be reporting to your team leaders.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Physical/Mental health support
- Graduated from PR, jounalism or communication
- You have 1-2 years working experience in a communication related field, working with brands across public relations, digital communication and/or brand strategy.
- You believe efficient communication is sparked by positive conversations.
- You trust that creativity and empathy are at the heart of great communication strategies.
- You have experience consulting brands in either public relations, digital communication or brand strategy.
- You have good English speaking and writing skills and you are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organised, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to organise crazy parties/activities.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: email@example.com as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_PR & IMC Account Executive