Supporting account teams with up to date, strategic knowledge of Vietnam’s media and influencer scene. Working to build the Vero business in Vietnam and across ASEAN. Includes supporting client accounts, counseling clients, supporting new business development – and in general ensuring clients and stakeholders are satisfied with Vero’s work. You will support account managers and planners in pitching and supporting client activity in the realm of PR, social, digital & influencer engagement. Includes providing creative solutions to client’s challenges and embracing emerging marketing technology for the betterment of the agency and client business. Overall, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other teams if need be and generating positive business results for the agency. You would be reporting to your team leaders.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Health/sports memberships
- You have 2-3 years working experience in a communication related field, working with journalists and influencers on a daily basis.
- You have a strong journalist network in Ho Chi Minh, and know how to develop on in Hanoi. You understand the market’s specificities when it comes to media and influencer engagement and you know how to keep your both updated and growing.
- You believe efficient communication is sparked by positive conversations.
- You trust that creativity and empathy are at the heart of great communication strategies.
- You have good English speaking and writing skills and you are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organised, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to organise crazy parties/activities.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: email@example.com as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_[position]