As a part of Vero’s strategy team, you will work with IMC Account Manager to be the team’s go-to resource for market insights, trends, and IMC problem solving. You will give an enhanced focus on strategies living in the realm of digital, keeping abreast of upcoming trends and new online marketing products.
- Strategy: Includes taking client briefs, challenging them, developing them into inspiring and informative internal briefs. Keeping abreast of new trends and developments and sharing those with the rest of the team and company on a regular basis. You will be responsible for turning ideas into well-rounded, strategically-sound, deliverable plans that you lead and write, collaborating with others in the team to encompass audience insights, trend analysis, marketing/media executions, timings and budgets.
- Digital Performance: Supporting the design, execution and counselling of digital media performance projects. You will be involved from brief to execution, across planning and account teams and you will act as a support resource for the agency’s growing digital project portfolio.
- Creativity: Driving the conception and development of innovative on-brief digital ideas for clients and/or new business, from bigger campaign themes to smaller execution/technology-led ideas. You should be able to guide and lead the ideas-generation process, identifying and building on any ideas from other people within the agency.
- Research and Analysis: Intellectual curiosity is a must; we are looking for creative problem-solvers. You’ll need to have good understanding of research approaches (on and offline) and be able to apply these approaches to uncover breakthrough insights that can drive our client business forward.
- Effectiveness: Keen focus and understanding of how client business works and ability to develop strategic approaches clearly designed to help grow clients brands.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Mental health support
- You have 1-2 years working experience in a communication related field, working with brands across public relations, digital communication and/or brand strategy.
- You believe efficient communication is sparked by positive conversations.
- You trust that creativity and empathy are at the heart of great communication strategies.
- You have experience consulting brands in either public relations, digital communication or brand strategy.
- You have good English speaking and writing skills and you are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organised, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to organise crazy parties/activities.
How To Apply
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: email@example.com as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_[position]