Supporting accounts with graphic design development and with creative strategy input. Mainly involved in Vietnam based projects, you’d also contribute to regional ones when your help/expertise is required. This also includes potential support to account managers during client meetings that are relating to branding and graphic design matters.
More generally, you would be working with a team to meet client KPIs, assisting other departments if need be and generating positive business results for the agency.
- Competitive salary
- Yearly bonuses
- Annual leave
- Flexible working hour
- Yearly training allowance
- Medical insurance, medical leave
- Social events, team activity
- Team building, regional trip
- Health/sports memberships
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma in graphic design or equivalent training.
- You have at least 1 year working experience in graphic design.
- You are comfortable working across the Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and Indesign & video editing
- Experience in motion graphic is a plus.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and ideas.
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- You are comfortable working in a young, multicultural environment.
- You are highly organised, curious, creative and your friends rely on you to design birthday cards and their badminton team’s cool new logo.
How to apply:
Please kindly send your CV & Porfolio to Ms Le: email@example.com as subject: CV_[your name]_Vero_Creative Designer