PR Account Manager should be able to lead his/ her team to develop and deliver excellent quality communication/PR strategies and activities for clients.
He/ she will control and lead the activities of one or a number of accounts and support staff to achieve the required objectives within agreed budget and timetable.
He/ she will generate a flow of new client revenues by developing existing clients, identifying new client opportunities and working as part of a new business team.
He/ She will be expected to act as a source of knowledge, insight and information about his/her specialist sectors and/or PR services.
- Develop trust with clients and deepen the consulting relationship
- Help to motivate and develop junior staff, ensuring correct standards for all works are carried out.
- Ensure that relationship in the teamwork effectively, and be responsible for solving issues within the team
- Ensure that relationships with other teams in the agency (creative, ATL, etc) work effectively, through quality briefings, clear processes, and informal relationship-building
- Champion the firm’s principles, perspectives, and vision internally and externally
- Maintain a strong network of journalists, demonstrate a good understanding of media trends, and use this knowledge to advise clients on communications approaches
- Actively broaden the client discussion, by challenging and exploring potential areas of need and opportunity
- Ensure insights and feedback to clients are excellent and constructive
- Ensure creative is effectively built into client programs and encourage a 360 marketing mindset
- Maintain an overview of client contact by subordinates and ensure that all work carried out and submitted to clients is of the highest quality
- Manage client budgets, invoicing, and profitability of individual client accounts
- Be fully aware of TBWA’s terms of business and standard client contract
- Be responsible for financial administration
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of sector and client issues, and use this knowledge to anticipate and solve client problems
- Ensure a clear grasp of client business, internal and external politics, budgetary constraints, and needs to be able to advise and counsel clients on emerging issues
- Actively seek, develop and implement new business initiatives
- maintain good business practice on behalf of TBWA towards clients and suppliers
- Effectively use TBWA tools and processes and encourage others to do so
If you are the one, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org