- Serve as the Client Lead for the assigned clients, manage account/ project teams to run such accounts and projects in both account service and account operations.
- Provide the best planning works and assist the business development team to win businesses from key clients in integrated digital marketing area.
- Be responsible for the performance and the deliverables of such client accounts in front of the Board of Directors; leading the team to generate revenue and track responsibility of the assigned client base.
- Lead and drive the team to provide excellent client services by managing the delivery of the account strategy as well as demonstrate excellent financial management skills to ensure profitability for your accounts.
- Deliver or exceed your client’s business target whilst delivering or exceeding your income target.
- Develop sound relationships with all other functions of the agency to achieve the agency’s objectives.
- Manage customer satisfaction evaluation process and achieve 90% and above satisfaction rating.
- Overall delivery of client briefs through active team management and distribution of workload.
- Manage all day-to-day activity relating to the client accounts.
- Ensure clear understanding of the client’s business requirements and to translate this into clear deliverables for your team.
Client Relationship Development
- Seek opportunities to develop more business with your client accounts, selling additional services whenever possible
- Continuously plan ahead, seeking new ways to improve the client business requirements that gain confidence from the client and gain more business for the agency.
- Routinely review clients with the management team to access business potentiality and profitability of each account.
- Work in partnership with the Business Development team and other business unit teams to provide excellent target marketing solutions for your client’s needs at all time.
- Continuously provide input into the strategic direction of each client account and ensure communication of any directional changes to your team and to other related teams.
- Manage the assigned account team by coaching, training, career development, and project oversight.
- Help to create standards (documentation/strategies/process) that become the agency’s best practices.
- Maintain the income for all client accounts maximizing profit at all times.
- Ensure invoicing and financial administration is of a high standard to keep income coming into FocusAsia.
- Provide monthly forecasts and income reports to your team and associates.
- Drive the ethos of cost control and income growth all the way through your teams.
- Explore and recommend new cost effective/innovative methods to deliver campaigns.
- Allocate resource within your team to maximize skill set and client coverage within the bounds of allocated income.
- Coach and mentor individuals in order to develop the skills and talent that exist within the agency.
- Create clear development plans for your team in line with business and individual needs.
- Working in a global leading event agency
- Industry competitive salary package
- Join us by sending your CV to our recruitment mailbox: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org