Support the PR team’s members to conduct research, analysis, and extraction of insights for client deliverables.
- Identify and track new communications trend and tactic
- Research and analyze targeted marked (Such as dairy market, beverage market, etc)
- Provide continuous engagement and support for client accounts during execution
- Manage relationships across internal teams, partners, and third-party agencies to make sure goals and vision are aligned
- Monitor and benchmark communications activities of other brands
- Analyze outcomes and create reports summarizing results. Present findings to the client.
- Develop communication content such as press release, advertorial, editorial, etc
- Oversee editorial calendars and edit day-to-day content for clients
- Manage blogger/influencer-client relationships including planning, negotiations, and execution.
- The unpaid internship
- Creativity, teamwork, and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are crucial, as is a deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media, and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young, and dynamic environment.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject PR Intern – Your name
Company Description: TBWA creates and manages brand behavior in the modern world through Disruptive Ideas brought to life across the Media Arts landscape. Our focus is not only to be the best advertising agency network but to be one of the most creative companies in the world. This 21st-century goal is ambitious, and it has proven to be a catalyst in uniting over 11,000 people, operating in 274 agencies, in 100 different countries, and across 22 specialty disciplines including Design, Digital, Retail Activation and Theatre, Sports Sponsorship, CRM, CSR and Cause-Related Marketing, Custom Publishing, Mobile Utility, Event Marketing, and Brand Ampliﬁcation to name just a few.
Every agency in the TBWA network is ﬂuent in Disruption and Media Arts. It means that we are all constantly evaluating and documenting the shifts in the media landscape and their impact on audience behavior. And it is this commitment that allows us to serve global brands differently than our competition.
– TBWA is ranked as a top-ten worldwide advertising agency and was recognized by Advertising Age in 2010 as the “Best International Network of the Decade.
– Fast Company magazine placed TBWA 24th on its 2009 list of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” and as an Innovation All-Star in 2010
– Campaign Asia – southeast Asia Agency Of The Year 2019 after we sail to Galaxsea 2019.
- TBWA Group Vietnam – Creative Agency Of The Year SILVER
TBWA Digital Arts Network Vietnam – Digital Agency Of The Year SILVER
Please visit our website www.tbwa.com.vn for more information.