TITLE: MEDIA SPECIALIST
Media Specialist plays role as a trusted consultant, a point of contact for both internal teams and clients to reach out for all media-related matters.
- Develop strategy for digital media and performance marketing campaigns.
- Present strategies to clients with clear, concise and convincing rationales.
- Set viable objectives and KPIs; recommend/develop measurement methodology.
- Ensure projects/campaigns are frequently tracked and measured based on agreed KPIs and cost efficiencies.
- Develop a list of suitable suppliers (freelancer or company) to outsource media buying tasks when required. Supervise third parties’ works and take responsibilities of their performance.
- Collaborate with support teams from Google, Facebook to handle problems if any.
- Update internal teams and clients on new digital trends and changes in media landscape.
- Analyze campaign performance and make sound recommendations for improvement.
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in media planning and buying across all digital platforms.
- Hands-on experience of advertising technology platforms.
- In-depth understanding of digital media implementation & optimization, especially Facebook & Google Ads.
- In-depth understanding of consumers’ media consumption behaviours in various industries.
- Understand how media can leverage creative assets and maximise success rate of an Integrated Marketing Campaign.
- Ability to work independently with simultaneously simultaneously.
- Positive, enthusiastic, hardworking, and a team player
- Good problem solving and project management skills.
- Good communication skills (written and oral).
- A passion for data, insights, and ideation.
- Solid competency in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Digital Media, Marketing, or related major.
Drop your Cv to firstname.lastname@example.org