You’re required to work with a natural creative flair and a strong conceptual thinking, plus solid skills and expertise in design programs. You’re also expected to be able to come up with big ideas and executing them across all channels. There’re needs for you to work with other members of the creative team as well as team members from other core agency department, in order to achieve client objective and satisfaction.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with a copywriter to develop ideas and concepts, having confidence to creatively present the ideas and the passion to sell ideas to peers and clients.
- Create visual concepts in response to clients’ briefs and relaying them to the creative director. This work involves all media platforms, including: digital communications, websites, mobile apps and email, marketing materials, television and video.
- Establish creative direction, ensuring high quality of work.
- Stay current regarding trends in art and media.
- Ability to handle more than one assignment at a time.
- Strategic thinking.
- Breakthrough ideas, constant new, better, more innovative communication solutions.
- Campaign conceptualization, visual conceptualization.
- Quality of the creative outcomes throughout the process from art direction to execution and productions.
- Manage projects, on and off location, including commissioning and managing specialists such as artists, photographers, and other related partners to work on projects.
- Be able to work within strict budget.
- Manage workflow efficiently and take responsibility for timing and quality of delivery.
- Edit the final results for presentation to internal teams and the client.
SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 1 year experience in any digital/advertising discipline, with strong portfolio.
- Must demonstrate strong sense of graphic design, being proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator and experience/knowledge in digital art.
- Execution excellence, have a good eye for details.
- Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills: Clear & articulate team communications & relationship building as well as demonstrates an informed and thoughtful point of view.
Join us by sending your CV to our recruitment mailbox: email@example.com
Xoá bài viết Chỉnh sửa