About the company:
fa is a member company of TBWA Group Vietnam. The agency’s services offer IMC solutions to brands and businesses with strong focus on (but not limited to) Performance Digital Marketing. Under this company, there are 4 main divisions:
- Account Servicing
- Media Consultant
- Planning & Creative
- Digital Production House
We are looking for an enthusiastic and competitive Digital Strategist with details as following:
Working as a driver of planning capability for the agency, to develop and present strategic marketing recommendations to a wide range of clients across different industries. Detailed job functions may include (but not be limited to):
- Get brief from the clients, ask right and strategic questions to identify client’s ambitions and challenges to prevent them from achieving their ambitions.
- Conduct researches and gather data to examine clients’ businesses in the competitive landscape; identify potential business problems and determine ways to rectify them.
- Conduct researches and gather data to identify consumer’s insights that brands can tap into.
- Based on research findings and distilled insights, develop well-informed strategic directions which can create winning opportunities for brands. These directions should also be able to effectively guide Creative thinkings.
- Closely follow up with Creative to ensure deliverables align with the pre-set strategies.
- Analyze and propose effective digital channel strategy to deliver the campaign’s objectives.
- Closely work with media consultants to develop an effective media plan that ensures best campaign’s performance.
- Present proposal to clients and lead strategic discussions during client meetings.
- Follow through the implementation stage, give advice where necessary to improve the campaign’s performance.
- Critical and logical thinking, able to make complex subjects understandable/simplified.
- Excellent analytical skill, able to translate data/numbers into meaningful insights to inform better decisions.
- Deeply understand digital media landscape, especially social platforms (i.e.: Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, etc.)
- Possess fairly good knowledge about digital technologies (UX/UI, website optimization, search engines, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com