1. Planning, analyzing and evaluating information and agency output relevant to assigned client projects and needs. This may include the following:
- Helping develop workable budgets and plans.
- Collaborating with the Account Manager and Account Director in preparation of recommendations, marketing strategies and actions for the client.
- Reviewing, analyzing material relative to client needs — media results, research data, etc.
2. Coordinating and managing the activities necessary to meet the needs of assigned projects. This may include the following:
- Handles assigned work requests in efficient, timely manner.
- Assists in monitoring budget, research and similar items as assigned.
- Maintains communications with appropriate agency and client personnel to ensure that assigned work is handled in a positive, timely and efficient manner.
The unpaid internship
- Creativity, teamwork and strategic integrated thinking are key skills for this role.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills are crucial, as is deep knowledge of and passion for culture and the advertising, media and marketing agency world.
- Professional, young and dynamic environment.
- Opportunity to be the official staff if interns deliver the good result
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com with subject ATL Intern- Your Name