You are expected as a key driver for daily account service, with the resource mostly focused on project management. You are responsible for the alignment of strategy through execution while managing all daily activities, being accountable for the role of “go-to person” for client(s) with creative and innovative solution to ensure the deliverables are at client(s)’s highest level of expectation.
The role requires someone who is a high energy, with an infectious ‘can-do’ attitude. Someone with an inquisitive mind, passionate about digital, and is not afraid to come with ideas and contribute through customer insight/knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Serve as the Project Leader/ Owner for the assigned client, supervise project team(s) on client services, and partner with other functional teams to deliver excellent execution of such projects.
- Assist the business development team in planning works to win businesses from clients in an integrated digital marketing area.
- Be responsible for the performance and the deliverables of such projects in front of the Account Managers; as well as demonstrate effective cost management skills to ensure profitability for your accounts.
- Deliver or exceed your client’s project objective and KPI whilst delivering or exceeding the project’s income target.
- Develop sound relationships with all other functions of the agency to achieve the agency’s objectives.
- Set and manage multiple project deliverables including time and cost estimates with internal and external clients.
- Help integrate internal team members and educates them on the client, their target, and their products.
- Drive multi-channel program and campaign development, working with multi-disciplinary teams (creative, planning, production, and media).
- Ability to understand and manage details of a campaign in the context of a larger business picture.
- Author core client communications such as contact reports and Scope of Work documents including timelines, budgets, and descriptions of deliverables.
- Monitors on strategy, on-time/on-budget project performance, and escalates as necessary.
- Nurtures and mentors junior members of the team in day to day execution – acting as a role model.
- Participate in the business development process by contributing to developing achievable client plans including strategies, briefings, and creative works.
Client Relationship Development
- Seek opportunities to maintain good relationships with clients, selling additional services whenever possible.
- Continuously ensure the quality of the deliveries and proactively seeking new ways to improve client services as well as executional innovation to build trust and confidence for the clients.
- Work in partnership across the teams within the unit and other business unit teams to provide excellent project management for your client’s needs at all times.
- Continuously provide input into the problem-solving direction of each client project and ensure communication of any directional changes to your team and to other related teams.
- Maintain the budget of all client projects maximizing profit at all times.
- Ensure invoicing and financial administration are of a high standard to keep income coming into the Agency.
- Drive the ethos of cost control all the way through your teams.
- Explore and recommend new cost-effective/innovative methods to deliver projects.
- Must have minimum 1-year experience in Digital Marketing (agency experience is a plus)
- Demonstrates a good understanding and a passion for digital marketing and social media.
- Proactive, dynamic and accountable team player to provide solutions to ongoing internal and external challenges
- Stay abreast of market and industry trends, and competitor activities
- Careful, detail-oriented with a solution-driven mindset
- Good project-time-budget management skill
- Good at teamwork and individual working
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com