As Commercial Manager, you apply your influential and relationship-building skills to deliver on revenue generation and brand awareness metrics. You are fluent in Vietnamese with a strong command of English. You predict how decisions are made, and relentlessly explore and reveal the business needs of industries and clients alike. And better still, you understand how to apply our expertise in integrated brand thinking to grow their business, and ours. This role is key to driving our business through its next phase of growth. You will be fiscally minded, with inspiring communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Responsibilities – New Business Development
- Responsible for developing a robust, and continually refreshed opportunity pipeline
- Classify and confirm specific new business targets, weekly, within industries and/or service sectors, and personally contact prospects via phone calls, email or through other social media such as LinkedIn.
- Maintain a bi-monthly report document consolidated with overseas offices and participate in bimonthly Group calls to share progress and identify cross market referrals.
- Take ownership of tailored credential decks to showcase best case studies and practices that win business
- Document all client and prospect data
- Deepen knowledge of SR service sectors, processes and solutions such as placebranding, employer branding, investment branding, and sustainability branding.
- Set up and attend new business meetings: delivering credentials and participating in the conversation with gravitas
- Work with management to scope and develop TCM’s (time/cost matrix) and proposals, including collaborating with the client to refine the project deliverables
- Ensure the project team are clear on the agreed quotation scope and the specifications of technical deliverables.
- Track new opportunities within existing clients in consultation with the account servicing team.
- Identify partner companies who can help generate opportunities (PR, sustainability, copywriting, video production companies etc.) and keep them updated on news and developments such as new case studies.
- Research and analysis: Execute industry and client brand research – ensuring that you track any news updates for your key client accounts with Google alerts and monitoring of press releases and report updates.
- Participate in monthly revenue recognition meetings to maintain visibility of overall project progress (including keeping track of variation orders issued to existing clients.
- Participate in weekly WIP meetings to provide visibility on incoming projects and the nature of resources required.
Responsibilities – PR Marketing Communications & Content Creation
- Maximise networking opportunities by regularly attending appropriate industry events.
- Contribute to the regional brand marketing campaigns of Sedgwick Richardson SEA by building relationship with the media, PR influencers and relevant industry event organisers
- Identify partner companies who can help generate opportunities (PR, sustainability, copywriting, video production companies etc.) and keep them updated on news and developments such as new case studies, SR latest news and thought leadership content.
- Ensure our brand content is up to date across digital touch-points & manage how the business positions itself for various audiences, online and offline through a social media content publishing programme.
- Maintain your passion for people — including strong interpersonal and leadership skills, and a client service focus.
- Work accurately and efficiently, even when occasionally under pressure — you enjoy being part of an ambitious team
- Continue your drive / motivation in ensuring all business opportunities open to Sedgwick Richardson are explored and captured
- Most importantly, sustain a powerful intellectual curiosity to inspire all whom you work with.
Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to apply!