RI Events, is a growing independent agency focusing on events. With our long-term client base, we only provide services that we know the best. We are looking for new partners who are sharp, well-spoken and confident to join with us.
- Deliver a highly proactive and responsive account management service and build close and trusted relationships with client base;
- Hands on project management of current and future campaigns, including taking detailed briefs, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with internal teams, suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time and within budget and client expectations;
- Lead the brainstorming to devise campaign that meets the client’s brief and budget;
- Make a task list and allocate the resource to execute the campaign
- Negotiate with clients and agency staff about the details of campaign;
- Present creative work to clients for approval or modification;
- Write MC scripts, program agenda, etc
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns;
- Support the Account Manager with the daily running tasks.
- Make ‘pitches’ along with other agency staff, to try to win new business for the agency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising/ Marketing/ Communication & Media Studies,..; plus 2-3 years at event agency or at least 4 years in relevant fields.
- Strong business sense, well-spoken and confident; have a strong interest in this area;
- Having good understanding about brands, advertising and marketing – know how marketing and advertising works.
- Good at English in verbal and written communication;
- Skill in oral and written communication, particularly in relation to proposals and presentation;
- Skill in research, write client, internal reports;
- Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities, good time management;
- Ability to understand customers’ requirements and communicate them to company;
- Ability to be able to work independently when needed.
- Ability to work long hours, especially under tight deadline;
- Attractive salary (14 – 18 mil);
- Project rewards (monthly bonus by each projects);
- Attractive Year-end bonus upon profitability;
- Annual team building trip, annual company trip;
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance
- Long-term rewards;
- Other benefits in accordance to Vietnamese Labor Laws (holidays, insurances, etc).
Interested candidates, please send your CV & Portfolio or any information that you would like us to see to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can visit us at: http://www.rievents.vn/
Or facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rievent/