About the role
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Performance Optimizer.
The purpose of this role is to support clients reach their business goals by managing their digital performance strategy and execution. Plan and manage paid search (AdWords), paid social (Facebook, etc.) and display performance campaigns (networks, retargeting, look-a-like, etc.) including but not limited to brief understanding, strategy definition, optimization strategy development, detail plan preparation, copy creation, search and social account set up, daily optimizations, reporting.
- Develop Digital performance bottom-of-Funnel campaigns and implement them across Performance Digital Channels.
- Translate campaign/client goals into Performance strategic tactics and effectively execute those tactics.
- Implement Paid Social/Paid Search/SEO best practices, provide refinement and optimization recommendations
- Independently plan, execute, and measure digital performance campaigns (paid digital, retargeting, paid & organic social).
- Track and monitor the success of online digital performance initiatives, including SEM/SEO and PPC campaigns to drive website traffic and conversions.
- Support and solve campaign solutions to achieve (and exceed) campaign goals
- Lead digital channel performance measurement, analysis and reporting, use acquired data to inform and optimize campaign performance.
- Lead daily activities on assigned accounts including optimizations and timely responses to all client questions,
- Be the Performance expert for assigned accounts.
- Assess problems and concerns in a systematic, logical and rational manner.
- Collaborate with Planning Team or client to plan performance media in conjunction with broader media.
- Builds strong relationships with other teams in the company.
- Provide support, knowledge and metrics expertise to other team members and teams.
- Free parking at the building
- Work in a cool and professional environment
- Once the employee has passed probation and signed a labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 15 annual leave per year
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in the any’s training programs
- Performance reviewed annually
Qualifications & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in digital performance campaigns management, at least 1-year experience with conversion-driven clients
- Proven success at campaign planning, execution and optimization.
- Excellent knowledge of search and social adv platforms (AdWords, Facebook)
- Experience implementing campaigns across SEM, PPC and social channels
- Skill in creating Paid Search campaigns using media tools
- Success experience of conversion optimization practices
- Proficiency in Website Analytics
- Holistic understanding of the digital performance landscape
- Curious to emerging trends and passionate about integrating them in client’s campaigns.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to understand complex data, identify key trends and opportunities, putting forward hypotheses to be tested and delivering recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
- Effective time management, detail-oriented and organized
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and to deliver to budget
- Ability work well with teams and have collaborative, positive and goal-oriented attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset – Driven, self-motivated, can-do attitude, bring optimism and positive energy to the team
- Good level of English language, both written and oral
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
#. Minor note for you: Because of nature of work so I just contact the qualified candidate.