Agency: Ogilvy Consulting
Position: BRAND & COMMUNICATION STRATEGY TRAINEE (3-4 months, with monthly allowance)
- Assist the planning team in conducting primary and secondary research to mine insights around the category, brand, culture and consumers, as well as turn research findings into rich presentations and strategic ideas/inspiration
- Support the development of strategy, creative brief and presentation
- Collaborate with and inspire creative teams throughout the ideation process
- Curiosity, sensitivity and willingness to get your hands dirty
- A self-starter who is highly organized, disciplined, detail orientated and able to juggle multiple projects at the same time, sometimes with tight deadline and under pressure
- Positive, inspiring and able to bring fresh perspectives to the team
- Basic understanding of consumer research methodologies (quantitative & qualitative)
- Background in e-commerce/data strategy and a keen interest in innovation/ technology are a plus
If interested, please email to email@example.com your CV and prove that you have what it takes by answering the following question (in any format) and your deadline is 18/10/2020:
Your agency is briefed to develop a content plan to promote Vietnam tourism to international travellers in 2021 (after COVID-19 pandemic). Your task is to research to find out the key audience profiles of our campaign and understand their travel insights.
Key topics that should be included in your research:
1/ What are the most potential audiences for Vietnam tourism after COVID-19 (such as Korea, American, European, etc.)?
2/ For each audience, what are their favourite travel destinations and activities in Asia and in Vietnam?
You can choose any research methods (qualitative interview/ quantitative survey/ reference from the publicly available report) or combine to help you mine those insights and submit your findings and analysis.