A Senior Account Manager has the ability and experience to play a primary implementation role in clients work. He/she must have a good understanding about integrated communications, including Public relations, ATL and BTL Brand activations, Productions…; be able to handle direct client contact and have the potential to become a good program developer, presenter and counselor.
Research and analysis:
- Present company’s credential to new clients to get brief for projects.
- Identify client’s target requirements and evaluate brand situation through conducting surveys; collecting data; reading customer reports, market reports; conducting consumer interviews…
- Analyze the data collected to make statements about the client’s problems. Identify the core cause.
- Brainstorm and coordinate with internal function teams to devise appropriate strategies, communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget.
- Propose effective deadlines, budgets and resources for optimal implementation.
- Perform day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and media contacts, managing projects performed with and by others.
- Act as a liaison between clients, outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., employees, media, interest groups).
- Manage from planning to execution of projects to ensure client requests are met in a timely.
- Proactively communicate with clients, be responsible to keep update and report project status at every stage.
- Make report after completing phase/projects and measure the effectiveness of strategies in each stage.
- Research and learn new methods or survey tools to exploit information. Update or build survey sets as needed.
- Train new junior staffs. Report directly to Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related studies.
- At least 5 years’ experience in Agency. Experience in PR or Integrated Marketing Communications is a must.
- Have knowledge of research methodologies, knowledge of strategic analysis platforms.
- Have sound working knowledge of graphics, production and printing/video and broadcast/IT and emerging media.
- Good research and analytical skills: ability to collect information, read statements and other customer-related data, analyzing large amounts of data…
- Good questioning skill: know the purpose of information extraction to make important target questions.
- The ability to plan and strategise at a senior level.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- Strong orientation, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Good command of English and Computer skills (particularly MS Excel, PPT).
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation.
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.
Please email your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Hope we have chance of cooperating with you!