MVV Group is now looking for talents for ACCOUNT DIRECTOR vacancy. We hope we can receive your CV via email email@example.com and have chance to cooperate with you
Working in the advertising, digital or marketing sectors, an Account Director ensures the smooth production of campaigns – from briefing designers and copywriters, to managing budgets and possibly a team of executives.
However, an Account Director is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, Account Director also co-ordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
- Perform day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and media contact, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising more junior staff.
- Present company’s credential to new clients to get brief for projects.
- Get briefs from clients and understand their requirements properly.
- Brainstorm and work with internal function teams to devise communication plans that meet client’s brief and budget.
- Present plan idea and propose cost in pitching process.
- Manage from planning to execution of project to ensure client requests are met in a timely.
- Setting up goals and objectives for all subordinate staffs.
- Providing feedback and counsel to account staff to meet quotas/objectives.
- Proactively communicate with client, be responsible to keep update and report project status at every stage.
- Own and manage agency-client relationship, address client and team challenges constructively, grow the client relationship.
- Train new junior staffs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or related studies.
- At least 6 years’ experience in Agency. Experience in Integrated Marketing Communications/ PR is a must.
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
- The ability to plan and strategies at a senior level.
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Effective team management capabilities.
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints.
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques – including digital platforms.
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight deadlines.
- Competitive salary and compulsory schemes of social, health insurance and unemployment insurance.
- Health care policy included AON health insurance and annual medical examination.
- Company incentive trip and Group year-end vacation.
- Training course and cross-training workshops among companies of Media Ventures Vietnam.