I. PURPOSE AND SCOPE
1- Planning (30%)
- Receive information from Account and corprate with other performance teams (Content, Design, PR …) to propose ideas.
- Communication planning, KPI planning, content preparation.
- Attend meetings, present ideas
- Prepare cost estimates and quotes for each project.
2- Project management (60%)
- Managing the implementation of approved projects, ensuring the progress and quality of work as committed to the superior and the customer.
- Working with internal team to implement the project (Content, Design, Production house …); prepare, manage documents and contracts of contract and payment.
- Be the bridge between the customer and internal team during execution plan, receive customer feedback, and work with the internal team to optimize results.
- Define, monitor and organize key metrics, KPI and goals (quantitative and qualitative) for Social Media performance evaluation and implement continuous improvement to Social Media activity
- Follow the latest trend in content, communities, social media, and product-related landscape to identify content, channels and engagement opportunities.
- Making periodic reports
- Perform other duties as assigned.
3- Social Plan (10%)
- KOL/ Community planning & campaign management.
- Directly working with Facebook groups/ pages, online forrums, KOLs, and other relevant teams to execute
- 1+ years of experience in communications, online community management or social media marketing
- Experience in manage multiple concurrent projects
- Experience working cross-functionally with an array of internal teams
Interested applicant should send your CV to : email@example.com
Add: 25/68 Nguyen Binh Khiem, District 1