From data to ta-dah.
Founded in 2012 as a boutique digital creative agency, we have surprised our clients by breakthrough digital communications solutions. Since 2015, we took our first leap as Mango has become a member of GroupCom.
After years of continuous upgrading, 2020 has witnessed the biggest milestone of us so far as we have become the first and only Data-driven Creative Agency in Vietnam by merging with YouNet Digital.
Since Mango Digital linked with YouNet has been established, our creative works have been supported by mar-tech ecosystem, especially social listening tool SocialHeat and the largest pool of qualified influencers SocialLift. We are now more than capable of turning client requests into remarkable outcomes that do not only stay long in people minds but also boost business.
Currently, we are looking for an Account Manager who is primarily responsible for the management of relationships with clients. As the senior point of contact for an agency’s customers, the Account Manager also coordinates the resources needed to service projects, builds strategic operational plans and balances the expectations of clients with the execution of creative work.
Often you will be expected to plan campaigns, and successfully develop business accounts creatively and financially, while playing a positive role in the agency’s new business program.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Business Director to approach new clients for selling
- Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients
- Consulting client to the right direction
- Collaborate with internal team to develop plan and lead presentations
- Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using your skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Account-manage and deliver end-to-end digital campaign and project performance.
- Monitor campaign and project performance, timelines and budgets and report on these regularly to Account Director/Managing Director..
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with clients, building and maintaining strong working relationships so that they trust and value your opinions.
- Liaise with clients regularly – responding to briefs, attending meetings, status reporting, information seeking & researching, managing milestones and approvals.
- Identify and resolve issues before they arise.
- Give good strategic advice to clients based upon previous experience.
- Work collaboratively with other teams, including Creative, PR and Technology to ensure the best result for client(s).
- Control project P&L
Report to: Account Director/Managing Director
Promotion: Senior Account Manager, Account Director
Benefit: Basic Salary, 13th month Salary, KPI Bonus
- At least 3-4 years’ digital agency experience in the same sope of work
- Strong knowledge and experience of Digital platforms
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management
- Excellent project management skills, with experience of managing budgets, estimates and schedules
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Strong problem solving/ troubleshooting skills