We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar new year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT 40%
- Build & develop strong relationships with clients & act as main point of contact between client & agency.
- Daily manage & control clients’ expectations
- Assess new digital marketing and business development opportunities
PROJECT MANAGEMENT 40%
- Develop and manage digital marketing plans for all digital channels (customer acquisition and retention).
- Effectively work with creative & planning teams to develop innovative ideas & strategic direction.
- Monitor all resources to manage full digital project from planning to execution that reach KPI in time, within budget & high quality.
DIGITAL KNOWLEDGE IMPROVEMENT 20%
- Continuously update new digital trends, technique or campaigns locally or globally
- Provide expert advice on strategy and tactics to internal team and all 3rd party agencies
- Provide insightful analysis and recommendations that will support for execution.
- At least 1-2 years experience working in an agency experience, social media, or account management experience required
- Previous role as a planner, strategist, or account manager with a lean towards strategy in a digital agency
- Strong understanding about digital and integrated communications, including Public relations, ABL and BTL, Productions
- Superior communication skills for internal communication and client-facing situations
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good communication and team management skills
- Good command in English both written and spoken
- Result-driven & problem solving mindset
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with digital marketing trends
- Salary range: 400 – 800 USD/month
- Working full-time for 4 months at Hakuhodo Office (HCM)
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Saigon Center Parking card for free parking
- Join in Happy Hour Party each month.
If you have interest in this job opportunity, kindly send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org following Subject: [BrandsVN] – Freelance Digital Account Executive – Your Full Name