- When participating bidding process:
- Receiving briefs and all special requests from clients;
– Brainstorming ideas;
– Sharpening ideas;
– Making proposals;
– Communicating and working with accounts and designers;
- Presenting ideas to clients and convincing them to go along with us in the projects;
- Revising proposals as their requests (if any).
- After bidding process:
- Following up the result;
- Analyzing and interpreting clients’ responses as experience for the next bidding.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time.
- At least 2-3-year experience in marketing or client service field (or any other fields which are similar to client service)
- Eager for the new and creative thingsideasexperiences and bring those to client’s project to optimize the efficiency.
- Up-to-date with new trends and marketing ideas;
- Hard-working, can-do attitude, and pro-active;
- Highly aesthetic;
- Good at making proposals (presentations), story-telling, and public speaking is a plus;
- Talented in communication and approaching clients;
- Logical thinking.
- Good English skills (both verbal and written)
- Having opportunities to work with professional clients and to approach high standards in the field of marketing;
- Being guided and trained by perfectionism and fastidious manager to improve skills and experience with fast speed;
- Always forging yourselves to work by using both hemispheres simultaneously.
- Annual bonus and incentives
- Company trip and training.
Only qualified candidates will be invited to the interview.