DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To coordinate with internal teams to develop proposal.
- To propose, write and present marketing solution strategies, communication plans
- To brief design team and follow up design
- To be able to detect consumer insights and turn insights into strategic ideas and integrated communication solutions
- Bachelor degree level – preferably in Marketing/English major.
- At least 1 year experience in planning/account positions in below-the-line marketing service (activation, event)
- Experience of project management (account position) and developing proposal would be an advantage
- Understand different consumer/customer’s insight and channels, priority FMCG category
- Creative, passionate, smart, good looking, dynamic for innovative marketing solutions
- Excellent presentation skills with Powerpoint (writing and visual), presentation skill and ability to weave ideas into stories
- Excellent English skills (both verbal and written)
WE WILL OFFER
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Competitive salary package (13th salary + performance bonus + seniority bonus)
- Fair policy, employee’s hard work is always realized and compensated
- Working in a dynamic environment with demand of growing business
- Support meal allowance and parking area is provided
- Annual Company team building trip
- Other benefits will be accordance with the Labor Law
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with title [Strategic Planner] – Full name for further discussion.