DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Project management:
- Acting as Project Manager in biding and execution of the project / program.
- Coordinating with Creative, Field Operation departments to prepare proposal, quotation to bid new project and clients
- Coordinating with related departments: Creative, Procurement, Production, Field Operation to deploy the projects and ensure the quality to satisfy client’s requirements.
2. Client services:
- Building and maintaining good relationship with current clients and develop new clients.
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Foreign Trade, Marketing, Foreign Languages (English)
- At least 3 year experience in the same position at ATL/BTL agency
- Basic knowledge in strategy, idea and operation in marketing execution
- Have knowledge in branding, marketing and communication.
- Fluently in English writing and speaking
We will offer
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Competitive salary package (13th salary + performance bonus + seniority bonus)
- Fair policy, employee’s hard work is always realized and compensated
- Working in a dynamic environment with demand of growing business
- Support meal allowance and parking area is provided
- Annual Company team building trip
- Other benefits will be accordance with the Labor Law
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for further discussion.