Duties and Responsibilities:
a. Project management:
- Participate in projects management: planning, controlling and creating strategies
- Manage Field Force (PG PB, Budget, field merchandiser)
- Key execution contact for all in-store merchandising activities, working closely with Sales and Trade
- Consolidate and update retail operations standard in a timely manner (e.g. Field reports / information) and provide initial analysis on retail execution to Sales, Product and Trade Marketing
b. Client services:
- Develop strong client and customer relationship by obtaining alignment and developing and delivering on mutually established goals through regular engagement.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers. c. Supervise
c. Supervise and develop team:
- Train, Coach, and Control the Field Force to be more proactive and more professional
- Educate and fairly evaluate team members, improve team spirit with other department
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Foreign Trade, Marketing, Foreign Languages
- At least 3 years’ experience Trade marketing roles for successful and fast-growing Industry
- Formal project management qualifications are desirable
- Excellent commercial skills with attention to detail
- Fluent command of written and spoken English
- Leadership skills and a positive attitude
- Independence and initiative
- Ability to build positive working relationships across teams from varying cultures, and maintain these relationships over a sustained period of time.
- A structured and disciplined approach to project management.
We will offer
- Attractive salary based on your performance
- Competitive salary package (13th salary + performance bonus + seniority bonus)
- Fair policy, employee’s hard work is always realized and compensated
- Working in a dynamic environment with demand of growing business
- Support meal allowance and parking area is provided
- Annual Company team building trip
- Other benefits will be accordance with the Labor Law
If you’re interesting in this job, please kindly send your updated CV to email@example.com with title [Account Manager] – Full name for further discussion.