Blueseed Group has grown from the leading video ad network in Vietnam into a complete digital video advertising eco-system branching across our own ad network (connecting top 300 local websites), a regional Google/Facebook performance marketing agency partner, owner of several leading publishers in the entertainment space and more. Our team is continually pushing ahead in the fast moving digital marketing space and thrives under the unique pressures of this ever evolving industry.
Blueseed Group’s Performance Marketing Team is growing and we’ve got an amazing opportunity for the right candidate with a great teamwork attitude, marketing skills, project management capabilities and the growing lead generation marketing space. Could this be you???
- Website: http://blueseed.tv/, http://bluesummit.vn
- Workplace: 2, Ha Phan Building , 17-19 Ton That Tung, Pham Ngu Lao Ward, District 01, TP.HCM
We’re expanding our performance marketing team and looking for a performance content specialist who has the passion and motivation to create brilliant content for a range of clients.
The successful candidate will work closely with our team to identify and follow strategic content directions, create content that will help our clients achieve their digital marketing objectives, work closely with our graphic design team to make sure all campaign assets exceed client expectations and perform at their best, work with our sales teams to identify prospective clients who would benefit from our services and help to provide insights to help our team create irrefutable proposals.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business objectives at the most effective performance levels.
- This role requires a brand publisher mindset: the create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion
Content Planning/ Researching
- Detailed content outline development for all kinds of projects.
- Constantly research and update new content tactics and trends and how they could be applied to our clients.
- Executive presentations on the Proposal approaches.
- Creating, editing, proofreading all kinds of PR/Social media and ad copy content for prospective and actual clients.
- Plan on how to combine this content with in-house creative teams to suit all relevant digital platforms (display, social, search, etc)
- Manage and maintain editorial calendar and ensure all content pieces are produced on time and other teams (design/production) have necessary time to execute required tasks smoothly.
- Build up and maintain a strong content creation process
- Provide client fanpage management, sharing content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web/social traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Measurement and optimization of the projects/ campaigns will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Experienced in the PR/ social content field for at least 3 years.
- Active learner who will focus on our clients businesses and the best practices in the market to provide relevant and engaging content solutions.
- Perform well under deadlines and be focused on details.
- Experienced in project management and thrive in a team environment, and individual work.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Experience with WordPress, Google analytics, SlideShare, and the top social channels
- Proficiency InDesign, Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut, Avid, and Photoshop
- Most importantly be willing to have a great time at work with our team while doing fantastic work for our clients!
Bluesummit is a fast-growing digital marketing company working across all areas of online marketing. As the leader in Digital Video Advertising in Vietnam Blueseed is moving to be a leader in data driven advertising, Ad Tech and all areas of digital performance marketing. Bluesummit is a new business unit within the Blueseed group that is fast growing in terms of clients and scale, joining our team has many benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Adjust salary annually.
- Quarterly bonus according to business results.
- Ongoing in team-building activities, off site trips, celebrating colleague birthdays, year-end parties, the birthday of company…
- Feel secure with premium Bao Viet insurance policy.
- Contribute your opinion and be valued by management and colleagues.
- Be recognized (via career enhancement) for your working dedication and achievements.
- Enjoy modern working facilities.
- Light snacks available to all staff every day.
- Succeed as part of a young, motivated and successful team.
Candidates please send your CV via email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ms Uyên)