- Reports to Art Director
- Represents Art team in daily interactions Internally and Externally
- Championing Efficiency and Quality in the continuous efforts to enhance Execution Excellence.
- An experienced Designer with Management mindset and Problem Solving talents.
Scopes of Work
- Management Scopes
- Manage & Optimize digital assets, resources and products such as Digital Subscriptions, Software, Storage, Project files and BP Content Gallery.
- Manage & Optimize team Tasks and Workload in the role of a Traffic Manager.
- Manage & Deploy execution briefs from Art Director
- Manage the Process – Compliance – Standards of Arts & Designs execution, focusing on the values of Objectives – Quality – Costs.
- Specialist Scopes
- Plan and propose Production Solutions for Arts & Design jobs.
- Collaborate with Creative team members to create and enhance Visual Treatments.
- Represents Art Director to delegate and take care of team members.
- Learn, grow, train together with Creative members to maintain industry awareness and creative aptitude.
Project Support Scopes
- Support Account Service team in consulting, explaining Arts & Design issues such as
- Support Project teams to receive and translate Client Feedback & Requests regarding Art & Design jobs and tasks.
- Collaborate with Management teams to monitor and review Performance of Art team’s deliverables as well as working conditions, health and happiness
Personal Advancement Scopes
- Develop special Competencies in Audio & Video authoring & mastering through collaborations and learnings from BP’s strategic partners and trainers.
- Develop Film making experiences through collaborations and learnings from BP’s creative networks.
- Develop Game Making and Interactive Media understandings through interactions with BP’s partners and vendors.
Professional Career Prospects
- Design Manager
- Multimedia Producer
- Project Manager
- Product Manager
- Operation Manager
- Art Director
- Authoring Technology Manager
Send your CV & Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org