1. Job description
- Managing and supervising multiple projects and teams.
- Manage the Process – Compliance – Standards of Arts & Designs execution, focusing on the values of Objectives – Quality – Costs
- Ensuring resources are allocated according to project needs.
- Work with Account Team with the development of concepts, strategies, and client presentations.
- Support Account Service team in consulting, explaining Arts & Design issues
- Directing the design and development of creative materials.
- Ensuring brand identity and message consistency across channels.
- Meeting client objectives, values, budgets, and deadlines.
- Leading and participating in brainstorming sessions
- Learn, grow, train together with Creative members to maintain industry awareness and creative aptitude
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same field.
- Be able to sketch, the design layout drafting is an advantage.
- Profiency in Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effect, Adobe Audition,…
- Is able to develop creative concept and layout in short amount of time
- An experienced Designer with Management mindset and Problem Solving talents.
- At least 1 – year experience in the same position in advertising agencies.
- Can work under high pressure.
- Manages and develop team member.
- Salary benefits include: 13-month salary per year, additional performance bonus and 12 days annual leave
- Social – Health Insurance including annual health check-up per year
- Working time: Mon- Fri. 9:00-18:00
- Company trip & Team building trip per year
- Training courses: Technical skills – Soft skills,…
- Flexible opportunities for promotions and career advancement
- Dynamic, friendly and fast-paced environment.
- Good occasion to explore the new digital market trends.
- Good chance to learn and work with the best advanced advertising technology platform.
- Birthday party per month, happy day is every day
Contact: For CV and portfolio submissions or inquiries, please e-mail: [email protected]