AS NON-STOP BRAVE THINKERS SINCE 2006.
– Be initiative in account management tasks: meet up with client, take brief, brainstorm, research about
– Monitor work progress and keep in contact with clients at all stages (briefing, proposal, contract, production,
– Be highly organized and accountable for deadlines, status reports and internal reviews
– Predict problems that may arise and prepare solutions
– Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
– Responsible for managing several accounts & make sure good flow
– Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
– Lead internal and external meetings
– Complete weekly reports
– Control 3rd-party work quality and timeline
– Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
– Proactively seek for new business opportunities and deliver improvements.
– Achieve targets and goals
– Forecast and track key account metrics
– Train and manage account team members
– Solve team and cross-team problems
– Maintain the spirit and values of the agency to the team.
– Recruit account team members
– Be a Problem Solver with positive “I CAN DO” attitude. April believes experience can be learnt but negative “I CAN NOT DO” attitude will not lead us all far
– At least 7+ years experience in account management (digital or advertising agency experience preferred)
– Be stable under pressure and have strong sense of urgency
– Strong relationship management skills, comfortable interacting with clients in person and over the phone
– Must be effective at multi-tasking, time management, presentations skills, strategic and innovative thinking
– Good English communication skills.
– Work in a very motivated & open working environment
– Salary based on qualification & bonus
– Social Insurance, Health Insurance as required by law
– 24/7 private Health Insurance
– To be trained necessary skills
Interested candidates, please send your package of application (in English) including CV & any information if you would like us to see to email@example.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be informed for the next round.