What You Will Do
I. Growing the business for Ha Noi office by establishing a relationship and winning new clients
– Establishing sales strategies & action plans to win new clients both brands and agencies to achieve the team's (monthly/quarterly/yearly) ambitious growth.
– Responsible for pipeline management, sales & revenue forecasting, sales approach & strategy development, and implementation.
– Identifying and generating potential profitable business relationships/ opportunities by studying the integration of new growth areas/ trends accompany with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
– Individually locate or propose potential business deals and close/generate profitable business relationships/deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities, coordinating requirements; developing and convincing clients with support from internal/function team; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
II. Leading and building a strong sales team for Ha Noi Office
– Leading and developing a strong sales team to provide the utmost level of business development & client service
– Empowering, coaching, delegating, and retaining qualified members that will contribute to unit goals and the company at large.
– Screening potential business deal of team members and yours by analyzing the situation, understanding client’s needs, and collaborate with other function teams to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
– Giving advice, motivating the team, and managing team priorities and diariest o attain the best result. At the same time carrying out necessary planning in order to guide/supervise the team’s member's work.
– Ensuring operational delivery and department's growth KPIs
III. Internal collaboration
– Building and owning a good, long-lasting relationship with other internal departments
– Coordinating with other departments' managers to the expansion of business with clients, integrating objectives for company growth.
– Attend weekly meetings with Heads, other managers
IV. Operational and financial management
– Responsibility for project cost estimates for approval with the clients, the head of the department, and managing with the finance team.
– Ensuring operational delivery and managing the overall account commercials.
– Accountable for resource plan and team structure for achieving revenue & profit target for the team
– Incorporate policies and procedures of the company in the team operations.
Who You Are
– At least 6 years of working experience in Marketing/Advertising is required
– At least 2 years of working experience in agencies as Business development/Sales managers
– Marketing/ Communication/ Business administration degree is preferred
– Significant experience in professional client relationship management.
– Proficient in English.
– Strong leadership skills.
– Proficient in strategizing & consulting MKT/communication with full awareness of advertising & digital processes and techniques – including communication, digital platforms, and influencer – and a proven track of record in generating & building clients relationship.
– Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, interpersonal skills and well organized with a good sense of responsibility
– Good strategic thinking and analytical and listening skills.
– Clear mindset, result-oriented with passion for work
– Experience in a fast-paced work environment is a plus
– Knowledge of performance & e-commerce planning is a plus
Why You'll Love It
– Competitive Salary
– Performance Review (2 times per year)
– Performance Bonus (1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
– Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
– Health Insurance
– Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 5,000USD)
– MacBook to be provided
– Work in a professional and dynamic environment
– Good chance to explore new trends in a digital market
– Opportunity to learn the most advanced advertising technology platforms