What Will You Do
- Providing legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities
- Drafting and negotiating contracts, reviewing and advising contracts/agreements in Vietnamese and English
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company
- Cooperation with the other members of the legal department abroad
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under deadlines.
- To pro-actively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations
Who You Are
- University Degree in Law, Holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage
- 2+ years of legal experience in a national or international law firm.
- Strong legal experience in corporate and commercial matters.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Investigative skills
- Negotiating skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Have strong analytical, effective problem-solving, good communication skills.
Why You Will Love It
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Review ( 2 times per year )
- Performance Bonus ( 1 time per year from 0.5-month to 3-month salary amount )
- Annual Paid Leave (15 days)
- Sick Leave (8 days)
- Funeral Leave
- Health Insurance
- Quarterly, Annual MVP Awards (prizes up to 8,000USD)
- MacBook to be provided
- Work in a professional and dynamic environment
How To Apply
Should you be interested in this position, please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org