Established in March 2007, 2res Co., Ltd. is a Vietnam local agency providing major services in creative development and event management.
Company's website: https://2res.com.vn
Creative copywriter is permanently to develop advertising and event concepts. They mainly deliver the words and verbal content that accompanies the visual elements. Copywriter usually works in close partnership with art directors and other members of a creative team to create snappy, unified, eye-catching advertisements and have lots of input to the visual elements.
Accuracy is essential. The copywriter and art director are accountable for checking all the content being advertised is truthful and complies with codes of advertising practice. Although proofreaders may examine the final copy, copywriter is also responsible for checking spelling and grammar.
Copywriter is often involved in the production process, which can include casting actors and dealing with production companies and directors. They also work with typographers, designers and printers.
Typical Work Activities:
Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve:
- Usually working on multiple projects, the typical creative process can involve;
- Meeting the account management team to discuss client requirements and product background;
- Brainstorming ideas and concepts for the visual and words with other members of the creative team;
- Working in a close-knit creative partnership with the art director to generate workable concepts and ideas;
- Writing clear, persuasive, original copy and various copy options, which may be presented to the client as a story board (a consecutive series of frames depicting the script and drawings that may be used)
- Submitting ideas and discussing progress with the creative director before making presentations to clients;
- Meeting with account executives to discuss the client's requirements and core messages
- Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback from the creative director or clients;
- Familiarizing themselves with the product, target audience and competitor activities in the market
- Modifying copy until the client is satisfied
- Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar;
- Overseeing campaigns through the production stage to completion; booking and liaising with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies
- Casting actors and models to appear in adverts for TV and radio work, listening to voice tapes;
- Liaising with production companies, photographers, typographers, designers and printers;
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends;
- Advising intending creative and reviewing their portfolios ('books').
- Presenting initial ideas to the creative director/art director, some of which may be rejected or developed into workable concepts
Copywriter may also specialize in producing copy for:
- Above the line advertising, which uses mass media like TV, cinema, interactive media, posters and radio scripts to promote brands.
- Below the line advertising, which uses less conventional methods that focus on direct means of communication, like brochures, leaflets, press advertisements and direct mail.
Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Be highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients' products or services
- Be skilled in writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well in a team and with a range of creative people
- Be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Be highly self-motivated and well organized
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on board feedback
- Work within strict budgets
- Have an eye for detail
- Possess good leadership, people and project management skills.
- Have good written and interpersonal skills
- Have an interest in commerce, popular culture, and new advertising trends and techniques.
- Attractive salary based on your ability and performance
- Performance bonus & Commission
- Meal & phone allowances
- Dynamic, professional & friendly working environment
- LIM TOWER 2 – 12A Floor, 62A Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
Please send your CV to email: email@example.com