The Purpose Group, is a growing independent agency in VN, with a growing client base (www.thepurposegroup.vn to see our work).
Our dynamic and creative team is looking for Brand Manager with the key roles and responsibilities as following:
Setting Brand Vision and Develop Brand Strategy
- Setting a clear vision for the Brand to grow in long-term
- Develop strategy for the brand that meets the company and brand vision
Develop and Lead Brand Initiatives that results in increasing in sales, brand indicators and market share
- Develop brand strategy and Initiatives that fit with the overall goal and strategy of the company
- Manage external parties and internal departments
- Work with trade marketing to implement go-to-market
- Excellent execution
Manage Brand Operations
- Managing all aspects of the brand through the supply chain.
- Monitoring closely the brand performance and its competitors in the market.
- Analyzing data to report on the brand growth.
- Working closely with related departments of the company (sales, R&D, production, finance) to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met.
You are the key person in charge that makes sure the brand is well nurtured and developed. Not only you will be in charge of total brand planning, including concept, initiatives, operation and measurement, but also giving a brand a purpose, a soul to enrich human’s life, contribute to society and our business’ purpose.
Hence, we are looking for an experienced Brand Manager 2.0, who are brand guardian, entrepreneur and innovator. You will work above and beyond the organization to co-create the brand.
For our brand consultancy service, we are looking for a Brand Consultant, who would act as Brand Manager for one of our local FMCG clients, who is specialized in food. In this project, we will do everything from scratch: create business strategy, develop brand portfolio and product pipeline, brand positioning and implement brand initiatives with excellence. You’ll work across all levels and departments of the organization to find what makes us unique and communicate it to the world.
If you are a brand builder, a professional marketer and want to take on this challenge to consult a potential business thus making real impact, come and join us.
- At least 1-year experience as Brand Manager or similar role (in food/drink category is a plus)
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Strong analytical skills
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
For your apply, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com