WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY
Our team is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to oversee the full-cycle recruitment.
The scope of work includes selecting/finding candidates on various channels, arranging interviews, completing procedures and hosting/participating in career workshops. To achieve the goal, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and build good relationships with potential hires.
We hope that you will become a member of our team to create strong talent pipelines and together contribute the organizational development for the firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Closely coordinating with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs of organization.
- Determining suitable criteria of selection.
- Sourcing potential candidates via online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional hiring networks).
- Arranging interviews and completing procedures, including screening and assessment.
- Evaluating information, including resumes, contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System.
- Making job descriptions that closely make sense position’s requirements.
- Developing and executing employer branding plan.
- Organizing/participating in job fairs and recruiting workshops.
- Forecasting hiring needs and reviewing results annually for individual department and the whole organization.
- Keeping good long-term relationships with potential candidates.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- Proven experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Account Executive (in a hiring agency) or similar role.
- Being a headhunter for the digital marketing industry is a priority.
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant fields.
- Using proficiently social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Linkedin, Facebook).
- Hands-on experience in full-cycle recruiting by using various hiring techniques and evaluating methods
- Having knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having deep understanding of the differences/gaps between various roles within organizations.
- Being able to work remotely to recruit for even branches HCM and Hanoi.
WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM US
- Monthly income: Fixed salary (negotiation) + bonus based on performance.
- Opportunity to work/be a partner with reputable companies, global brands/marketing agencies.
- Dynamic, creative and challenging working condition; the individual will have a chance to break through and develop further.
- Regular professional training courses by leading experts in the marketing field.
HOW TO APPLY
- Please send your CV/Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 123 Vo Van Tan Str., W6, Dict3, HCMC