– The expectation for the role is to improve our media purchasing and media strategic planning to optimize the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
– The successful candidate should have gained at least 1-year working experience in media planning and purchasing, preferring those who have a solid understanding in Mobile Industry and relevant industries.
YOU WILL DO
- Responsible for planning, managing, coordinating and executing media programs and initiatives (traditional and digital media plans).
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns to align with business goals and marketing budget.
- Manage the day-to-day implementation, and optimization of campaign activities.
- Manage campaign authorizations, budgets, and reconciliation process.
- Analyze research data and media/marketing information; share information internally.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and functional teams to strategic and lead executive media campaigns to drive engagement and brand storytelling
- Monitor and optimize the performance campaigns with agency to ensure the best outcome of the ads spending (based on insight).
- Work with GTM/ Channel/ Campaign team to understand clearly about new product strategy, promotion plan to provide appropriate media plan.
- Participate in the creation of the content guideline optimized for the online channel delivery of product characteristics.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI, KPI..)
- Maintaining strong relationships with publishers and partner agencies.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- Opportunity to enrich marketing knowledge in the Top 2 largest-market -share Smart Phone brand in Vietnam
- Have chance to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills..
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 13th-month salary.and annual bonus as the company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
ALL YOU NEED
- Age 24-27, bachelor’s degree in marketing or related majors.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in Digital Marketing/ Media/ Marketing related roles: agency, e-commerce, retailer… (prefer Mobile / Tech Industry, but not essential).
- Experienced managing digital ad on display (GDN, Ad Network), Video (YouTube, Mobile Ad Network), Social (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other popular social chat apps), Search (SEM/ SEO);
- Knowledge required in – media insights and data analysis for planning, reporting
- Experienced in social media content development, performance management;
- Excellent collaboration skill as a team player, people oriented;
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices;
- Fast speed, creative, self-motivated, open-minded, result-oriented, can handle high-pressure situations;
- Excellent presentation & communication skill;
- Good English in both writing and communication.
- High confidence levels to work with mid to senior level clients (both local and regional/global).
Contact information: (84-8) 3920 2555 – Ext: 111 – Ms. Thao