OPPO Vietnam is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our Creative Content team!
YOU WILL DO:
- Assist with planning working timeline for creative team, managing workload, co-ordinating with other departments, ensuring smooth cooperation and process;
- Support for all activities related to planning and implement creative content for campaigns under manager’s guide. Support in production process (photo shoot, video shoot, voice recording, localise materials, translate (English-Vietnamese) and fine-tune language, website’s content…);
- Be a coordinator with partners to produce brand’s materials and also with other departments to ensure brand guideline, materials optimization and alignment throughout whole company’s use;
- Take care of Campaign team’s administration: contracts, documents, procedure, budget tracking…
- Other tasks as assigned by team leader.
YOU WILL HAVE:
- The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
- Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills..
- Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
- 13th-month salary and annual bonus as the company's performance.
- Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
- Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
- Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
- Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
ALL YOU NEED:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business, PR, Languages, Creative… or related background;
- At least 1 year of experience in related field: producer at production house, account in creative agency, account in advertising agency…
- Keep updating trends, especially social, young people and mobile market trend; Creative thinking, continuous improvement attitude;
- Excellent Writing, Presentation and Negotiation skills;
- Excellent at Vietnamese language, capable of writing in many areas;
- English skills is a must for all skills;
- Chinese skills is a plus, especially communication skill;
- Good at communication, planning, time management; skills required to handle office works (project management, excel, powerpoint, keynotes);
- Good understanding on production jobs (design, video production, shooting…) and good relationship in industry is a plus;
- Logical thinking, well organised, extremely supportive, detail-oriented; result-oriented and can-do attitude;
- Can work independently as well as team-work, work under high pressure.
Share with us your CV to explore your opportunities via email@example.com
Or contact directly: (84-8) 3920 2555 – Ext: 111 – Ms. Thao
#oppo #tuyendung #GrowTogetherDesignOurFuture