Next Waves is a R&D Center, which belongs to NGS Group, focusing on producing technology products for various industries.
Location: An Khanh Building, 63 Pham Ngoc Thach, District 3, HCMC
About The Position
The ideal candidate will have experience and skill to accurately and proficiently create and manage product’s information (education, careerpath, recruitment) on the company’s platform with a minimum of two-year experience working in a features editor roles.
· Research and convert information provided by Product Manager into the logical and information-heavy product, and load onto the website
· Write new content as needed for product’s information
· Research product details to ensure we have all useful and up-to-date information for a customer
· Collect images to be used and adjust as needed to be used on the product page
· Update existing products’ content as needed with updated images, content, layout or details
· Collaborate with other creative resources to ensure consistency of approach and alignment of product strategy
· 2+ years’ relevant work experience in Editor, Writer roles in Education, Recruitment field
· Proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office
· Time management skill
· Relentless attention to detail
· Good understanding of SEO
· Great writing and editing
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment where accuracy and timeliness are critical
· Strong attention to detail, neatness, good communication skill, ability to prioritize/organize, and flexibility are critical to effectively perform this job.
Why working with us?
· Attractive salary: up to $800; 13th month salary
· Project bonus, Holidays, Tet bonus
· All insurances according to Vietnamese Labor Law; PTI health care package
· Yearly company trip, team building activities
· Join the open-minded, flexible, and fun project team; various interesting projects
· 12 days annual leave
How to apply: Kindly send your CV to email: firstname.lastname@example.org with title [Next Waves – 082020] Content Editor – Full name