As the leading PR agency in Vietnam, T&A Ogilvy draws from both its local and international heritage and expertise. Covering a range of services including Corporate PR, Government Relations, Crisis Management, Internal Communications, Social Media and many others, T&A Ogilvy has a deep understanding of the everchanging dynamics of influence’ and how that can shape the opinions of key stakeholders, as well as the general public in Vietnam.
Role – The Graphics Designer will be in charge of developing and completing creative work of the companies. This includes works for both internal and external clients. The position holder is fully responsible for the quality of the works developed by him/her.
Concept – Graphics Designer is position for creative aspect of the company. You will need to actively take charge of given creative work, make initiative in providing creative ideals as well as gathering ideals and concepts from other members from creative team and other teams, to develop complete works. Graphics Designer is expected to support other functions in creative design issues.
Management and Professional Skills A Graphics Designer meets all responsibilities and expectations as following:
– Your role is focused on graphic design of various creative works in commercialization projects.
– Major projects on brand designs including logos, corporate identities, below and above the line designs, web design and other design works as requested from team leader.
– Act as creative by giving and contributing to creative concept.
– You are expected to demonstrate highly creative skills with various creative options and ideas, solutions for every creative brief.
– In addition, you will provide professional formatting support for corporate documents and presentations.
– You are requested to perform multi task capability with strict respect to deadlines.
– Fully cooperate with other team members in brainstorming,
– Perform time management skills and be able to manage various projects at a time to demonstrate a high sense of prioritizing different jobs.
– Understanding of on and offline marcom elements production
– Time-management and follow-through skills
– Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please send your CV to Ms. Quynh Trang: firstname.lastname@example.org