Halocom is a 2-year Digital Marketing startup with growing client base. We help companies to achieve business and marketing performance goals through digital marketing channels. Along with a deep understanding of digital advertising, we ride the wave of digital trends to keep developing better solutions for our clients.
With +200% year-on-year growth rate and +500% increase in number of campaigns, we are in the hot growth phase, and ready to thrive in the future.
At Halocom, we offer a motivating workplace that enables employees to demonstrate their full capabilities, focus on their work and create more value.
As a Marketing Intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and design team in all stages of marketing campaigns, from brainstorming to executing ideas. Under the supervision of CEO, you will assist with researching client data, social media outreach, also, taking responsibilities in both building and implementing marketing strategies.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends;
- Consider our clients' needs and their specific industries to develop new social media campaigns;
- Research, plan and execute one marketing campaign under the direction and supervision of CEO;
- Manage and update company database on customer relationship management systems (CRM);
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings;
- Assist in the creation of signage, mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content;
- Follow up on the performance of media members;
- Support the marketing team in daily tasks.
- Highly motivated in the working environment;
- Performance review every month;
- Training about categories (FMCG, Ecommerce…) and algorithm in digital channels (Google, Facebook…);
- Opportunity to become an official employee;
- Allowance: 2 million/month;
- Other allowance: Lunch, Dinner, Parking fee, Tel card,…
- No experience requirements.
Knowledge, abilities and skill
- Have knowledge of Marketing/Digital Marketing;
- Effective team management capabilities;
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives;
- Understanding of deadlines, budget management and deliverables;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Ability to manage multiple project initiatives and to work collectively with an off-site team of resources;
- Ability to move from analysis to concept and persuasively introduce new ideas.
Send your CV to us with Email's Tittle: [BrandVN – MI] Your Name
Address: Level 9 – PSG Building, 11 Bis Nguyen Gia Thieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Working time: Monday – Friday: 09h00 – 18h00; Saturday: 10h00 – 15h00; Break lunch: 1h