freec.asia is looking for Business Development Manager for our clients (global agency in HCM).
– Aggressively opens new, sales and service to Key Accounts (big International and local Advertising Agencies and Top Brand Clients) is an important part of the job,
– Team member recruit, orient, manage, train team as capable for handling Key Account,
– Maintains team member’s job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results,
– Determines annual action plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results to achieve annual gross profit,
– Stimulates, inspires, leads team to achieve target & to increase income (bonus) for him/herself and sales team members,
– Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
– Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– 4 year(s) of working experience in the Key Accounts (Big Advertising Agencies and Brand Sales), sales team management position, digital marketing (Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Display Advertising, etc).
– Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, international education background encouraged.
– Required language(s): English
– Required skills: Time Management, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales.
– Dynamic, ambitious, result-oriented,
– Good command in English. – Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
– Full-Time position(s) available.
– Salary: Based salary+ performance bonus
– Monthly bonus based on performance
– Extra healthcare and accident insurance (applied for official staff from 6 months)
– 15 days of paid leave
– Award for monthly/quarterly best team/staff
– Monthly lunch + milk tea-Birthday celebration
– Traveling/Business trip opportunity
– Others such as party, wedding, kid, parking…
Candidates please send your CV or contact via email: email@example.com (Ms.Trang).