We are part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (Lunar New Year) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges every day!
Overall View of the job
We’re looking for someone who’s recently graduated with a marketing/media degree with at least a year of media buying/optimizing experience.
This role requires a bright individual, a self motivated, hard working and enthusiastic team member with a passion for online advertising and an ability to execute tasks on their own initiative. The successful candidate will have to have strong excel skills and a very keen eye for detail.
30% – Reporting
- Extract and compile data from various reporting platforms
- Propose campaign optimisation based on findings in the data
40% – Campaign Monitoring and Optimising
- Coordinate with digital media partner in setting up digital media campaigns
- Implement ongoing optimisation of live campaigns
- Coordinate creative assets and tracking URLs
- Manage all end of month financials and reconciliation
20% – Analysis of Data
- Perform analysis of live or historical campaigns in order to find trends in the data to improve performance of future campaigns.
10% – Others
- Assist with ad creative development
- Keep open and continual communications with your manager and your team with regard to workload and projects
- Work on any other reasonable task requested by your senior manager
- Work with client servicing, creative and content teams for a successful delivery of campaigns.
- Background: Bachelor in Marketing/Media
- At least 1 or a half year at digital executive;
- At least a year of media buying/optimizing experience;
- Having knowledge related to Marketing/Media; Keen interest in the digital advertising industry;
- Having a passion for online advertising;
- Required skills:
- Ability to execute tasks on their own initiative;
- Strong excel skills;
- Keen eye for details;
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills;
- Focused and highly organised;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Clear communicator
- Bright Individual; Self-motivated; Hard-working; Enthusiastic & positive team member; Proactive; Methodical
- Patient and Passionate; Adaptability; Planning and Organizing; Continuous Learning; Flexibility & Digital Innovation.
- Salary Range: 500 – 700 USD/month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually