We’re part of HAKUHODO Inc., the 2nd largest advertising agency in Japan founded in 1895. As a group of HAKUHODO and HAKUHODO Asia Pacific, we provide the best mix of HAKUHODO’s global network and local insights.
Through our network of over 80 offices in 17 countries and regions, and with more than 2,400 employees (including locally hired staff) working outside Japan, we provide the best solutions to all our clients.
HAKUHODO SAC & HAKUHODO VIETNAM have done great collaborations with our clients. Some of them have been awarded officially. One of those is TVC in Neptune TET (lunar newyear) campaign 2015 which was awarded as 5th in YouTube leaderboard Vietnam 2015: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJHOY1I0eMM
Hakuhodo is famous for the dynamic environment which is contributed by our professional and creative staffs. Let’s join us to become a part of Hakuhodo and enjoy the fast-paced growth as well as challenges everyday!
Overview of the Job
An Account Manager is the one who runs the show. He/she leads the process, inspires the team, understands the client’s need and solves everyone’s issues.
Team leadership – 30%
- Ensure implementation of project compliant to standard working process of company and as committed to clients;
- Develop or manage team to develop project plan in consultation with other teams to specify detailed action timeline, checklists, PIC and other resources allocation required;
- Manage self and/or team in closely working with internal teams to daily monitor project progress, quality and solve problem in a timely manner.
Account Management – 30%
- Act as a senior client representative: Responsible for developing and maintaining relationship with client’s key decision makers, understanding client’s needs and objectives, ability to provide insightful advice to senior clients and promote the expansion of business;
- Manage client expectations of timing to ensure that projects are delivered at the highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company;
- Present proposal to client, ability to address questions and drive the meeting to reach a conclusion.
Project Management – 30%
- Plan team’s P&L (quarterly and monthly P&L), monitoring, managing and ensuring the team’s delivery of the planned P&L target;
- Monitor performance of projects, responsible for quality and output of internal team problem solving, discuss end-of-project performance review with client;
- Implement performance management practices, processes and measures;
- Outline structure for proposal development.
Other duties – 10%
- Knowledge development of best practice solutions to broaden client impact and other related tasks depend on project requirement;
- Other duties depend on project requirement or assigned by BOD.
- 2-3 years experience working in a digital/social media agency setting in a similar position;
- Account management experience in an Advertising/Marketing/Digital Agency;
- Having an awareness of market trends, needs and company competitive advantages;
- Have good knowledge of branding & technical trend;
- Intermediate understanding of digital disciplines (creative, technology, user experience, strategy);
- Active communication & presentation skills in both Vietnamese and English;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Powerpoint and Excel;
- Be willing to work under high pressure & fast-changing pace environment;
- Effective team management capabilities;
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple client projects and initiatives;
- Significant experience in professional client relationship management;
- Strong passion and interest in advertising;
- Resourcefulness and result-oriented attitude;
- Trustworthy and responsibility;
- BA degree (Economic, Marketing, Communication).
- Salary Range: 1,400 – 1,700 USD/month
- Working in dynamic and friendly environment
- Growing business
- Once employee have passed probation and signed labor contract, the employee will have other benefits as follows:
- 16 annual leave per year
- 13th month salary
- Year-end bonus based on performance and business result
- Annual health check
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance (Vietnamese Law)
- Insurance benefit package (PTI Care)
- Mobile phone fee allowance base on company’s policy
- Participate in company’s event, company trip
- Participate in company’s training programs, self-studying program (fee supported by company)
- Salary reviewed annually