WHAT IS JOB PURPOSE?
- Assist Line manager to execute marketing research studies by compiling, analyzing, and interpreting marketing research data, writing client reports, and constructing presentations
- Assist Line manager to generate actionable reports, data-based conclusions and recommendations in a concise, client-friendly manner
WHAT WILL BE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Assist Line manager to manage assigned projects: Data processing, analyze study results to draft reports, and presentations; Summarize data for the production of tables, charts, and graphs
- Assist Line manager to engage with clients and providing consultancy on ad-hoc analyses and understand and respond to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, etc.
- Assist Insight team leader on conducting syndicated research for internal & external team
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Fast learner, eager to learn
- Strong analytical thinking
- Ability to manage deadlines independently
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to clearly pull together a story that will resonate with the client
- Ability to understand market research results and use these results along with in-market data to pull together a story
- Be able to communicate effectively in English
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and Powerpoint) & SPSS
- Bachelor degree in Economics, Marketing or a related field
- 1 years experience in Market Research or Marketing industry required
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB?
- All applications please email to [email protected] with Subject: [Social Insight Analyst] – Name of candidate.